Submitted by arf0123 on Tue, 10/31/2017 - 7:27am
Wednesday, November 15, 2017 - 4:00pm to 5:00pm
Gifts to buy, food to cook, travel to arrange, and that one family member that you're better off avoiding. It starts earlier every year, and somehow you're expected to enjoy yourself. Make this year different, with proactive steps that make the season memorable and the stress manageable.
- Evaluating holiday goals and expectations
- Balancing desires with finances and time
- Tips for holiday survival
To attend this webinar, a few minutes before the start time:
1. Select the following: http://wap.adobeconnect.com/unt/
2. Select "Enter as a Guest"
3. Type in your Full Name
4. Select "Enter Room"
That's it! Just wait for the training to begin.
Event open to:Open to the public
Department or Sponsor:Talent Management
Contact Name:Amanda Fisher
Expected Attendance:Less Than 100