The University of North Texas supports the use of flexible work schedules that are designed to increase productivity and enhance work/life balance, while meeting the operating and customer service needs of each department.
The availability of flexible work schedules is not intended to change a department’s regular hours of operation, nor does it alter the responsibility or diminish the authority of supervisors to establish and adjust work schedules. A flex time work policy was effective Jan. 1, 2009 and remains in use at UNT in Denton.
This session will review all the requirements, policy, and FAQs for flexible schedule implementation.
- Log-in to the appropriate EIS Campus Portal
- On the left side menu -- scroll down and select “Training & Development”
- Select "Training Enrollment"
- Select “Search by Course Number”
- Type in the Course Number of the class you are interested in
- Click on "View Available Sessions"
- Click on the session number you are interested in
- Click on "Continue"
- Click on "Submit"
- Click on "OK"