Dining Services is the largest employer of students on campus. We will be conducting interviews and hiring on the spot for the upcoming spring semester at our six Job Fairs. All positions are available, including cooks, cashiers, servers and even bakers.
WINTER 2018-19 JOB FAIRS
- Wed, Dec. 5, 12-5pm, Crumley Conference Room
- Thur, Dec. 6, 12-5pm, Crumley Conference Room
- Thur, Jan. 10, 9am-3pm, Crumley Conference Room
- Fri, Jan. 11, 9am-3pm, Crumley Conference Room
- Wed, Jan. 16, 1:30-5pm, Crumley Conference Room
- Thur, Jan. 17, 12-5pm, Crumley Conference Room
Please Apply Prior to Attending:
- Visit unt.joinhandshake.com to activate your account and set up your profile.
- Search for and apply to Job #2174653, "Dining Services Job Fair Position."
- Visit my.unt.edu to locate and print your class schedule.
- Bring you printed class schedule and required I-9 document(s) to the Job Fair. Find a list of acceptable documents at https://www.uscis.gov/i-9-central/acceptable-documents.
We look forward to meeting you!