Submitted by arf0123 on Thu, 09/28/2017 - 11:16am
Tuesday, October 10, 2017 - 1:00pm to 3:00pm
Career advancement is something everyone thinks about at some point in their lives. For some individuals, career advancement could mean moving into a supervisory role, but this role is not for everyone.
The session, Being a Supervisor: Is it for Me?, discusses the responsibilities that come with being a supervisor and the common challenges that supervisors face. Participants will explore the changing dynamics of moving from managing one self to managing others and will self-assess whether or not being a supervisor is currently the best fit for them.
**This session also features a Q&A panel of current UNT supervisors!**
- Log-in to the appropriate EIS Campus Portal
- On the left side menu -- scroll down and select “Training & Development”
- Select "Training Enrollment"
- Select “Search by Course Number”
- Type in the Course Number of the class you are interested in (AP16BS)
- Click on "View Available Sessions"
- Click on the session number you are interested in
- Click on "Continue"
- Click on "Submit"
- Click on "OK"
Location:BLB Dean’s Suite 290 (Boardroom Rm. 295)
Event open to:UNT community
Department or Sponsor:Talent Management
Contact Name:Amanda Fisher
Expected Attendance:Less Than 100