Would you know how to help someone who came to you to report being sexually assaulted or a victim of intimate partner violence? In your role on campus, this could be something you assist with and get that individual connected to support services. Through this FREE training, you will learn how to help in these situations. (This is very different from Clery CSA and Title IX Training, but does not preclude anyone from their reporting obligations). Hillarye Hightower, the Director of Community Education at Denton County Friends of the Family, has developed a 2 hour and a 4 hour training for anyone to attend who wants to know how to respond to those that need our help. You are able to register for a training through this link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/GH25N2G.
- Thursday, 72/0 from 3pm-5pm in Willis 340
- Tuesday, 8/1 from 11am-1pm in Willis 340
- Wednesday, 8/30 from 9am-11am in the Greek Life Center
- Thursday, 9/28 from 10am-12pm in the Greek Life Center
- Friday, 9/15 from 12pm-4pm in the Greek Life Center
- Wednesday, October 25th from 4pm-8pm in the Greek Life Center