- Alumni Association
- Cultural Diversity
- Dance & Theatre
- Discovery Park
- Governing Bodies
- Off Campus
- Sales & Fundraisers
- Staff Related
- Student Organizations
- UNT Yearly Events
- Union Events
- Youth Camps
Service Excellence: Communication Workout
Faculty & Staff: Emerging Leaders
This 2 hour session will focus on identifying key components of effective communication that impact the service culture.
Activities and discussions will revolve around the Service Excellence Equation with a primary focus on Greeting and Listening.
Key components of communication, including both verbal (words) and non-verbal (body language and vocal tone) will be discussed.
- Log-in to the appropriate EIS Campus Portal
- On the left side menu -- scroll down and select “Training & Development”
- Select "Training Enrollment"
- Select “Search by Course Number”
- Type in the Course Number of the class you are interested in
- Click on "View Available Sessions"
- Click on the session number you are interested in
- Click on "Continue"
- Click on "Submit"
- Click on "OK"
Wednesday, February 22, 2017 - 10:00am - 12:00pm