Emotions guide our behavior (sometimes productively and sometimes not). Emotions, even positive ones, can cause us to make impulsive and sometimes irrational decisions. Emotions are often a signal, however, they don't solve problems. If not expressed constructively, emotions can drain energy and damage relationships. It is important to learn how to handle emotions effectively, controlling one's thoughts about a situation, and creating healthy work relationships.
- Log-in to the appropriate EIS Campus Portal
- On the left side menu -- scroll down and select “Training & Development”
- Select "Training Enrollment"
- Select “Search by Course Number”
- Type in the Course Number of the class you are interested in (AP16ME)
- Click on "View Available Sessions"
- Click on the session number you are interested in
- Click on "Continue"
- Click on "Submit"
- Click on "OK"